Medina County Board of DD Social Media Policy:
The Medina County Board of DD welcomes and encourages participation on our social media pages. We expect that users will be respectful of others and will not violate the terms of this policy. The Board reserves the right to remove comments and/or block posters of comments that contain any of the following prohibited content:
- Violent, obscene, profane, or hateful language regarding race, gender, gender identity, religion, disability, nationality, sexual orientation, age, or other protected status.
- Threats of violence or harm toward any person or organization.
- Libelous, defamatory, or unsupported accusatory statements about any person or organization.
- Endorsement or encouragement of illegal activities.
- Solicitations of commerce or personal promotion.
- Links, comments, photos, or videos containing chain messages, spam links, or sexually explicit material.
- Personal information including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses, HIPAA protected information, or identification numbers.
If you have any questions or comments about this policy, please send us a private message on social media or email email@example.com.