Summary: Calculate the cost of consumer services based on Individual Service Plans (ISP).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Generate cost of Medicaid Waiver services, Supported Living, and locally funded services through the use of cost calculation tools.
- Generate Payment Authorization for Waiver Services (PAWS) and Payment Authorization for Services (PAS) forms for the Individual Service Plans (ISP) and ISP revisions, submit to ODDD and ensure PAWS/PAS confirmations received are disseminated in accordance with applicable requirements.
- Generate other ISP fiscal related documentation/forms/notices as needed.
- Conduct provider utilization reviews to assure compliance with ISP and PAWS.
- Maintain ongoing communication and support with SSAs and service providers on all fiscal aspects of the ISP/PAWS/PAS process.
- Perform general billing functions for Title XX as may be required.
- Serve as Assistant MAC Coordinator.
- Other duties as assigned by the Medicaid Services Manager.
Qualifications: An Associate’s degree strongly preferred or equivalent in experience and education. Must display a good understanding of business accounting practices.
Applicant must meet the additional requirements below…
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have a strong working knowledge of MS Office Software including professional competency in using Microsoft Word and demonstrated proficiency in preparing spreadsheets using Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of Database software also required. Must meet agency computer competency level requirements.
- Must meet agency driving requirements. May be required to drive agency vehicles. Must hold valid State of Ohio driver’s license.
- Must successfully complete a BCII background check.
- Must meet all other agency employment requirements. Must meet all requirements as outlined on the corresponding job description.
Salary Range: Minimal $30,000 annually; pay to commensurate with education & experience
Hours: 40 hours per week
Available: April 16th 2020
Date Posted: February 25th 2020
How to Apply: Please submit employment application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact Katie Cantrell (Human Resources Clerk) at 330-725-7751 ext. 288
The Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.