Summary: Serve as Secretary; answer telephone calls, deliver messages, receive general public, answer inquiries, and give out routine information.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Essential Duties and Responsibilities: include the following. Other duties may be assigned. Coordinate schedules and appointments within the Department.
- Answer phones and deliver appropriate messages (contractors/consumers/outside agencies/staff/management). Answer main phones as assigned. Retrieve messages for Director.
- May be responsible for calling substitutes from qualified list, as necessary. May be asked to monitor base radio communications.
- Coordinate office operations and communications.
- Perform the following duties for management staff, professionals, program consultants, and specialists, as necessary: type rough drafts, forms cards, letters, reports, other material from copy, draft, audio tapes; proofread copy, checking for typing errors.
- Record and type minutes of committee or group meetings; copy and assemble materials and prepares mailings to committee members in advance of meetings.
- Operate copy machine, may be responsible for preventative maintenance of same, calling repairman for service whenever necessary.
- Perform typing and clerical tasks including creating and maintaining forms, spreadsheets, databases, brochures, reports, general correspondence, or other material of technical nature while maintaining deadlines.
- File reports, records, cards, correspondence, document, or other materials; searched file and pulls any requested information or material.
- Prepare parent/family information, including all special forms, calendar, programs, records and other materials as requested by the department director
- Prepare and process certified mail and bulk mailings and other communications.
- Post routine data: prepare material for mailing; maintain sign-out sheet for individuals entering/leaving building; maintain appointment list.
- Participate in quarterly secretary meetings.
- Perform other related duties as required by supervisor.
Qualifications: High school diploma or general education degree (GED); related experience and/or training preferred. Must meet agency computer literacy requirements. Must meet agency driving requirements. Must meet all other agency employment requirements. Must meet all requirements as outlined on the attached job description.
Salary: Minimal $27,698 annual
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Available: August 24th 2020
Date Posted: July 15th 2020
Contact: Celeste Bajorek (Director of Children’s Services)
Phone: 330-725-7751 ext. 227 Email: email@example.com
How to Apply: Please submit employment application and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? Please contact Katie Cantrell (Human Resources Clerk) at 330-725-7751 ext. 288
The Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.