Provide next level support for helpdesk Tier I position as well as assist with managing user accounts, performing system updates and managing the agency’s MDM (mobile device management), Office 365 SharePoint sites, and providing end-user training, etc. This position will also provide back-up to the Network Administrator position. IT support personnel needs excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills, along with patience, a customer-friendly attitude and the ability to work in a team environment and a one on one situation. This role must have the ability to communicate complex technical information to non-technical users in an easy-to-understand and concise format. Additionally, this person needs to be able to problem solve issues by using standardized trouble shooting methods.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Provide technical support to both in-house and remote users.
- Perform regular installations and updates for systems including image deployment.
- Provide next level support for helpdesk Level I position and provide overview guidance to the helpdesk position.
- Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
- Manage network servers using technology tools.
- Monitor wired and wireless infrastructures.
- Manage Apple School Manager with Assistive Technology department.
- Manage Agency’s (MDM) mobile devices along with working in partnerships with other departments.
- Upgrade systems in regards to agency computer replacement cycle to standardized requirements.
- Manage regular backup, storage, and retrieval functions of critical data.
- Maintain and troubleshoot network printers, network firewalls, network servers, telephone systems and other company networked systems.
- Manage administration of user accounts including email, remote access, etc.
- Provide end user application training as needed.
- Maintain and create user guides and documentation.
- Maintain and create efficiencies within business-critical software applications including but not limited to Office365, OS Ticket, Manage Engine, and other agency software platforms.
- Enhance and maintain generated reporting via applications, develop new reporting tools and efficiencies.
- Maintain Office 365 Share Point sites as well as teams sites, create and maintain technical documentation, guides and IT policies.
- Continually monitor network security, evaluate existing security programs, update antivirus software, and run scans to ensure network integrity.
- Perform routine HIPAA audits on the systems and network.
- Other duties may be added and/or assigned as needed
An Associate’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent in experience and training.
Applicant must meet the additional requirements below…
- Must meet agency computer competency level requirements.
- Must meet agency driving requirements. May be required to drive agency vehicles. Must hold valid State of Ohio driver’s license.
- Must successfully complete a BCII background check.
- Must meet all other agency employment requirements. Must meet all requirements as outlined on the corresponding job description.
Salary: $35,000 annual, negotiable based on education and experience
Hours: 40 Hours per week; full-time position
Date Available: Immediate start
Date Posted: February 6, 2020
Posting Removal Date: February 29, 2020
How to Apply: Please submit employment application and resume to email@example.com.
Questions? Please contact Katie Cantrell (Human Resources Clerk) at 330-725-7751 ext. 288
The Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.