Summary: Keeps agency operated buildings in clean and orderly condition by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Scrubs, mops, strip waxes and finishes floors. Vacuums carpets. Shampoo carpets.
- Empties and cleans trash receptacles.
- Restocks all paper hygiene supplies and soaps.
- Washes windows, walls, fixtures, desk and table tops, and toys. Dust and polish furniture.
- Cleans ventilation grill-work, chair rails, baseboards, light fixtures, window sills, and fire alarm devices.
- Maintain neat and organized maintenance supply room. Maintain all custodial equipment and supplies. Notifies supervisor of needs and restocks supplies.
- Assists with snow removal Shovels and operates snow thrower and salt spreader. Sweeps, cleans walks and helps with other occasional outdoor premises maintenance.
- Assists client custodial workers. Follows all safety procedures.
- Notifies supervisor of any building system/function concerns.
- Operates high speed buffing equipment, automatic floor scrubber, and carpet cleaning equipment
- Assists with special projects and other duties as requested by Facilities Manager.
- Functions as building security. Locks and unlocks facility entrances, maintains building lock-up log, and supervises building rentals.
Qualifications: High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
Applicant must meet the additional requirements below…
- Must meet agency computer competency level requirements.
- Must meet agency driving requirements. May be required to drive agency vehicles. Must hold valid State of Ohio driver’s license.
- Must be able to work other than normal shift hours as needed for snow removal, building inspections, in-services, vacationing workers, building emergencies, special projects and as requested by Facilities Manager.
- Must be willing to intervene and physically assist with program participants as necessary in order to care for, move, lift, or restrain behaviors that may be injurious to self or others.
- Must successfully complete a BCII background check.
- Must meet all other agency employment requirements. Must meet all requirements as outlined on the corresponding job description.
Salary: Minimal $13.32/hr.
Hours: 40 Hours per week; must be able to work flexible schedule; regular hours Monday-Friday 12:00 pm-8:00 pm
Available: Immediate Start
Date Posted: March 2nd 2020
How to Apply: Please submit employment application and resume to email@example.com.
Questions? Please contact Katie Cantrell (Human Resources Clerk) at 330-725-7751 ext. 288
The Medina County Board of Developmental Disabilities is an Equal Opportunity Employer.